free_vars/1

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Thu Sep 4 15:32:14 CEST 2003

Richard Carlsson <richardc@REDACTED> writes:

> If you take a look at the module 'epp_dodger.erl' in the syntax_tools
> contribution, it does a similar trick to get code containing macros past
> the parser. (It handles most "sane" uses of macros.) You might be able
> to use it directly, or just steal some parts of the code.

Also note that syntax_tools is in the Jungerl, so if you want to use
it with Distel you may not have to do a separate download.

For Distel I always have an Erlang node running like this:

  $JUNGERL/bin/jerl -sname x -pa $OUR_SYSTEM/lib/*/ebin/

'jerl' is just a wrapper to include all the Jungerl code in the code
path (so you get syntax_tools), and the -pa with wildcard adds all the
code in our system to the code path (so that the TAGS-like stuff
always works.)

Cheers,
Luke