limitations of SSL

Nicolas Niclausse nicolas.niclausse@REDACTED
Wed Oct 29 15:54:57 CET 2003

Hello,

The SSL Release Notes state that «Erlang SSL applicaton does not support
session », and hence you can't reuse SSL id accross connections; Is it
planned for the next release of Erlang ?

I tried to handle more than 1024 concurrent connections with Yaws; it
works well with HTTP (i raised my system's limit with 'ulimit -n 2048'),
but don't with HTTPS (on a Linux system with erlang R9C).  Is it
possible to raise this limit with HTTPS (SSL) ?

--
Nicolas NICLAUSSE                       IDEALX S.A.S.
Tél:01 44 42 00 00                      http://IDEALX.com/