revised SciTE syntax lexer

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Mon Oct 27 16:56:20 CET 2003

Hi SciTE+Erlang users,

I've updated the SciTE Erlang syntax highlighter with a few bug fixes.
The most significant fixes are:-
   folding the fun() -> ... end notation and _not_ folding the fun funct_name/arity notation.
   parsing radix numbers correctly (with radix error highlighting too :-)

I've cleaned the lexer code too, so the number of intermediary/unresolved states in erlang.properties file is reduced.

If anyone (Chris Pressey? James Hague?) in here would like to test-drive the fix, please let me know. If there's no objection to me posting the .tar.bz2 file on the mailing list, I will do so.

Pete.