peer-to-peerlang (was RE: One Million Processes)

Fredrik Linder fredrik.linder@REDACTED
Wed Oct 22 10:39:42 CEST 2003

I do not think that a new, more secure, distribution mechanism should
REPLACE the existing mechansim. It is more like they should co-exist.

Consider; my several erlang nodes large cluster (p2p-node) trust each other,
while I'd like one or a few of them to connect to another p2p-node.
Internally within my cluster I'd like to have the normal distribution, but
between p2p-nodes I'd like the more secure one. So there are actually some
nodes that needs them both...

/Fredrik