inets question, performance running time?

bryan bry@REDACTED
Thu Nov 6 16:16:37 CET 2003

> On of the otp guys recently posted that they are
>droping inets from otp.

I think you misread that, Micael Karlberg replied to my original post a
propos continued support of inets yesterday as follows "We have no plans
to remove inets from OTP."

>why, why, run a web site on windows?
>masocist are we ;

well actually we have a product that among its tasks generates sitecode
for various server-side platforms, asp, asp.net, php partially done, for
running xml-based sites. I want to be able to generate sites that will
run on either inets or yaws, I'm considering it might need to run on
Windows for customer purposes. Right now of course I just want to build
a port of our generated code, to see how it works on either one. :)