erlgtk 0.9.7 (was: Re: 2D in erlang)

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Nov 5 12:17:51 CET 2003

Hi Chris,

I've given the binary distribution a go on a Linux machine, but it sits there very quietly, no errors or any feedback when I try all the suggested invokations.

It could be that it expects to sit somewhere specific, I just tar -zxf it in my home directory and tried as-is. I'm not running BSD.

Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming
 flows far away