Converting C to English with Perl

Levada.com info@REDACTED
Wed Nov 5 00:47:18 CET 2003

Hello, you Erlang gurus out there.

Being an Erlang newbie I am often trying to understand the
sample code snippets that are discussed on your fine mailing list.

Is there maybe in Erlang anything like "Converting C to English with Perl"?
See the corresponding article in the Perl Journal 03/2000
http://www.foo.be/docs/tpj/issues/vol5_3/tpj0503-0012.html
as well as this article in the Perl Journal 04/1998 as it's basis
"The man(1) of descent -  So who cares about parsing anyway?"
http://www.foo.be/docs/tpj/issues/vol3_4/tpj0304-0010.html

It would help me to quickly "cut, paste and parse" the Erlang code snippets
to better understand what its all about. It might even make a very nice tool
for automatic documentation...

Isn't the Erlang grammar file for Emacs doing something similar?

Cheers

Ingmar