Monitering process.

martin j logan martin@REDACTED
Thu May 22 19:09:20 CEST 2003

Jeff,

     The eprof tool is nice for time profiling. Look under tools eprof
for docs. Eprof tends to slow things down a bit so you will have to
consider that when you look at your results.

The module eprof provides a set of functions for time profiling of
Erlang programs to find out how the execution time is used. The
profiling is done using the Erlang trace BIFs. Tracing of local function
calls for a specified set of processes is enabled when profiling is
begun, and disabled when profiling is stopped.

Cheers,
Martin

--
martin j logan <martin@REDACTED>