Erl Lounge London 28/5

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed May 21 08:30:18 CEST 2003

Francesco, you make it sound as if we all sob into our expensive beers!
It's also when and where Erlvangelists among the C++ heathen like myself
find encouragement and a morale boost when I hear the success stories
and tales of Erlang's technical supremacy.

No, actually it's a gas, and the more the merrier! (-:

Pete.