Erlang filesystem (a bit long) (was: Re: File versioning)

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Thu May 8 22:18:06 CEST 2003

Chris Pressey wrote:
> What, no takers for #2?  I'm disappointed in you guys :)

Well Erlux is nearly #2 I guess, still some work to do.

The first erlux will be a kernel module running a kernel deamon (kerl),
this actually works! I have the ring0 exectuting in the emulator,

- rewrite some code to fit the 2.4.18xx (redhat kernels). Now it's a
2.4.20 only kernel module.
- fix floating point issues.
- make sure the emulator runs on a bounded stack (SMALL)
   This was done in the multi-threaded erlang! (some one preserved the
code????? I guess not :-(
- Think of nice ways of handling input from console (kernel module)

All basic drivers are working, even then dll driver (uses kernel modules
to implement loadable drivers :-)

Near enough ?

/Tony