Megaco Avalanche! (was: ets:update_counter/3 taking a looooong time!)

Micael Karlberg micael.karlberg@REDACTED
Tue May 6 11:50:48 CEST 2003

Hi,

Peter-Henry Mander writes:
 > Hi Micael,

<--- snip --->

 > Q2: The results were the same whether "hot" or "cold." I assume you are
 > hinting at the garbage collector kicking in?

Actully I was thinking of making sure all code was loaded. But
GC is another possibillity.

 > If I manage to reproduce the symptoms with a subset of the code, would
 > you be interested in reading it? I must warn you that it is *very*
 > "experimental!" i.e. hacked code.

Yes.

 > Pete.

/BMK

--
Micael Karlberg          Ericsson AB, Älvsjö Sweden
Tel:  +46 8 727 5668     EAB/UHK/KD - OTP Product Development