Megaco Avalanche! (was: ets:update_counter/3 taking a looooong time!)

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Thu May 1 10:29:32 CEST 2003

Thanks for the tip Scott. Considering that the megaco testing rig I'm
building will need to open that many calls, it's a good thing to know.
I'll do some comparisons when the scope of test reaches that magnitude.

A quick grep reveals that ets defaults are used in
otp_src_R9B-1/lib/megaco/src/engine/*.erl Maybe a bit more profiling and
statistics collecting could improve an already stunning protocol stack? (-:

Pete.