SV: Erlang Nested Records

Peter Lund peter@REDACTED
Wed Mar 19 06:56:02 CET 2003

You seem to have forgot a "=". Look below:

NewAdditionalAmountRecord =
   AdditionalAmountRecord#additional_amounts{
      data_length = 1,
      additional_amount_data_1 =   %% HERE you forgot the "="
           #additional_amount_data{
                account_type = lists:sublist(AdditionalAmountData, 1, 2),
                amount_type  = lists:sublist(AdditionalAmountData, 3, 2),
                currency_code = lists:sublist(AdditionalAmountData, 5, 3),
                amount_sign   = lists:sublist(AdditionalAmountData, 8, 1),
                amount        = lists:sublist(AdditionalAmountData, 9, 12)
           }
   },

/Peter