Remote connect problems.

Walter C. Reel III blitzfeuer@REDACTED
Thu Mar 13 12:28:12 CET 2003

You know, I just realized last night that the shell treats single quotes
differently in windows.  As soon as I realized that I retested with the -name
and IP addresses and everything worked exactly like you exampled.

It's probably some config problem in linux box.

Sorry for wasting your time, my bad.

Walt