jinterface problems

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Tue Mar 11 21:47:04 CET 2003

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 03:13:17PM -0500, Shawn Pearce wrote:
}  Rasmus Jonsson <rasmus_jonsson@REDACTED> wrote:
}  > What we actually are trying to accomplish is to let
}  > any client (anywhere) download an java applet over
}  > http
}  > from a inets server on the erlang node, and then we
}  > want the java applet and the e-node to start
}  > communica-
}  > ting. (here we cannot require any empd running on the
}  > client!)
}
}  That might be a dangerous operation, as any connected node

It may be but it's actually pretty cool.  :)

I'm tempted to learn some Java just so I can play too.

	-Vance