jinterface problems

Rasmus Jonsson rasmus_jonsson@REDACTED
Tue Mar 11 20:35:33 CET 2003

The javaprogram in Australia tried to do new OtpNode
giving the adress of the E-node on my machine in
Sweden.
(the jinterface UG is not explicit on this point)

Another response I got, said that the empd has to run
on the java klient machine for it to work.

What we actually are trying to accomplish is to let
any client (anywhere) download an java applet over
http
from a inets server on the erlang node, and then we
want the java applet and the e-node to start
communica-
ting. (here we cannot require any empd running on the
client!)

>From the responses, I have got so far, it seems like
jinterface is the wrong way to go to get this working.
Is this correctly understood? Is there any other
library/package that is better suited for e-node/java
applet communication?

Thanks, Rasmus

 --- Vlad Dumitrescu <vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED>
skrev: > Hi,