OTP vs. non-OTP (was: A Joeish Erlang distribution (long))

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Fri Jan 31 23:47:19 CET 2003

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 10:54:01AM +0100, Martin Bjorklund wrote:

> > > Nope
>
> Oh yes you would and you even do that.

Actually I don't even know what a behavior is. If I do indeed
" divide the processes into behaviors" it is entirely by
accident.

So, what is an OTP behaviour  ?

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control