A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

Joe Armstrong joe@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 16:55:02 CET 2003

  Nice one - actually what I had in mind was Brian Church's stunningly
funny "Learn Greek in 25 Years"

  To quote from the Athen's news:

  Brian  Church's   'Learn  Greek   in  25  Years'   is  on   sale  in
Eleftheroudakis  (17  Panepistimiou   St)  and  Compendium  (28  Nikis
St). Price: 2,500 drachmas.

  His latest writings are still worth reading

  Last week's article

http://www.athensnews.gr/athweb/nathens.print_unique?e=C&f=12998&m=A99&aa=0&eidos=S

  Tells the  tragic tale of the  trouble that the  monks of Esfigmenou
monastery on Mount Athos have gotten into for not taking their rubbish
out for the last 356 years ...

  Heady stuff

  /Joe