Other things I don't get (WAS: Re: A Joeish Erlang distributi on (long))

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Wed Jan 29 22:11:56 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 08:40:43PM +0100, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> [...]

Ho ho ho, When writing the Yaws documentation I thought --
I'll have a crack at writing all the docs in XML and use the XML
toolchain to transform that documentation to man pages and pdf docs.

What can I say, NOT.

Maybe I'll have another look at that stuff in 3 years or so.
What a pain.

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control