A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon Jan 27 21:21:40 CET 2003

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 02:29:11PM +0100, Miguel Barreiro Paz wrote:
}
}  ...    On the other hand, a clearer and better established open source
}  development process for those modules or the core language itself would be
}  great. It has already been suggested before IIRC. Somebody submits a patch
}  or contrib, a commitee or iron-hand project lead either accepts or rejects
}  it with a reason.

This is sorely missing IMHO.  As it is the only way to submit bug reports
or patches (for non license holders) is to email the erlang-questions list.
I would suggest creating a seperate list for these.  Even if the OTP crew
entirely ignore it at least it would be there to read by anyone who cared.
As it is I think it it takes a big issue to bother the list with.

	-Vance