A Joeish Erlang distribution (long)

Vlad Dumitrescu (EAW) Vlad.Dumitrescu@REDACTED
Mon Jan 27 16:18:07 CET 2003

> > I look forward to hearing Joe's comments (and everybody
> else's as well, of course!).
>
>   Yes -  this is  all very  flattering - and  I really  appreciate the
> attempt to find more things for me  to do :-) - for some reason people
> seem to  think I  can't think  of things to  do so  they come  up with
> helpful suggests for things I might like to do ..

Oh, that was not my meaning at all! As far as I am concerned, I was just referring to work you already did: UBF and the "bang bang" ideas... And I thought that you being "accused" to have an OO-friendly attitude would have a somewhat provocative effect! ;-) I am always interested in exploring the edges of any domain, and that's why I sometimes poke people in the eye while fumbling around...

regards,
Vlad