Why Erlang is the best concurrent language available

Mikael Karlsson <>
Mon Jan 27 14:07:30 CET 2003

fredag 24 januari 2003 14:31 skrev Ulf Wiger:
> On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Mikael Karlsson wrote:
> >I would really like to see Erlang going in the directions
> >of web application/services, and not only remain as OTP,
> >THE Telecom platform.
> No, that would be TTP. TTP is designed in GOL
> (http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200301/msg00135.html),
> and, like GOL, TTP varies with time. (:
You are right, you can't be a prophet in your own country, can you? :-)
The more the reason to switch focus and pack the stuff  for the
rest of the world as Jocke suggests in "A Joeish Erlang distribution (long):