Release: xmlrpc-1.0

Eric Newhuis enewhuis@REDACTED
Thu Jan 9 01:01:27 CET 2003

Nice work!  However, it looks like your distribution is missing the
xmlrpc.hrl file.

Sincerely,
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED
[mailto:owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Joakim G.
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:00 AM
To: Joakim G.
Cc: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: Release: xmlrpc-1.0

Btw, I have an Erlang XML-RPC server running on mes.gleipnir.com:4567
which is an implementation of the XML-RPC validation suite as decribed
in http://www.xmlrpc.com/validator1Docs

The server looks like this:
http://www.gleipnir.com/xmlrpc/unpacked/xmlrpc-1.0/examples/validator.er

You can try the server yourself if you go to
http://validator.xmlrpc.org/ and specify mes.gleipnir.com:4567 as
server.

Cheers
/Jocke

--
If you think the pen is mightier than the sword, the next time someone
pulls out a sword I'd like to see you get up there with your Bic.