Release: xmlrpc-1.0

Eric Newhuis <>
Thu Jan 9 01:01:27 CET 2003

Nice work!  However, it looks like your distribution is missing the
xmlrpc.hrl file.

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Joakim G.
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:00 AM
To: Joakim G.
Subject: Re: Release: xmlrpc-1.0

Btw, I have an Erlang XML-RPC server running on
which is an implementation of the XML-RPC validation suite as decribed

The server looks like this:

You can try the server yourself if you go to and specify as

Joakim G. wrote:
> Hi,
> Someone asked for an XML-RPC library for Erlang some time back. I
> needed such a beast myself. Here it is:
> An unpacked version of it can be found here:
> Read the man page and examples for a quick understanding of what the
> library provides:
> Cheers
> /Jocke

If you think the pen is mightier than the sword, the next time someone
pulls out a sword I'd like to see you get up there with your Bic.