Visualization tools for Erlang/OTP programs?

Hal Snyder hal@REDACTED
Sat Jan 4 18:53:28 CET 2003

Kent Boortz <kent@REDACTED> writes:

> Are any of the nine types of diagrams defined in UML usable for
> describing Erlang/OTP programs?

> Do you use any free or commercial drawing tools that you recommend for
> drawing diagrams to describe Erlang/OTP programs?

I picked up Yourdon-DeMarco DFD techniques during a 4-year stint at
Motorola. This approach can be helpful during development of larger
OTP projects. For software, I now use Bill Cheng's TGIF as it runs on
our OSes of choice and is open source - but, it's a drawing program,
not a CASE tool.