ensure_started

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Thu Feb 27 10:50:53 CET 2003

Yes, I've found that this situation will typically happen every time you
write something like a test script that launches a number of clients;
then each of them will try to make sure the server is started, and since
calling 'register' seems to always cause the process to be swapped out,
all but one of them will fail in 'register'.

	/Richard

Richard Carlsson (richardc@REDACTED)   (This space intentionally left blank.)
E-mail: Richard.Carlsson@REDACTED	WWW: http://user.it.uu.se/~richardc/