volunteer wanted to write a few FAQ entries about Mnesia

Laszlo Varga Laszlo.Varga@REDACTED
Mon Feb 24 14:27:44 CET 2003

Hello,
from my little practice, I have the feeling that the explicit concept
depends on the task, what the aggregate keys are intended to used for.
You might need them for reordering, for augmentation, for table extension,
for modelling hiearchial data structures, or whatelse.
Through my eyes, SNMP is not a concept, but a bunch of allowed concepts,
so difficult to generalize.

Laszlo Varga

<etxuwig@REDACTED>