Adress for patches?

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Thu Feb 20 19:43:03 CET 2003

> For open source users there is no other place to send patch proposals
> than to this list. But we, the developers, read this lits and we do
> consider the patch proposals sent to the list.

First, I'm grateful to the open source version and the developers
over at Ericsson who care for it, so I shouldn't nag.. :)

.. but a bug tracking system of some kind would allow me as user
- to check if somebody stumbled over the same issue before
- to get feedback if the problem report is
  open|under evaluation|rejected|accepted

It might be some comfortable system like

  http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats

or some simple main page (with PRs as subpages) on the public
Erlang wiki.

Sorry to nag,
Marc :)