New tutorial

Joakim G. jocke@REDACTED
Fri Feb 14 20:25:53 CET 2003

Eric Merritt wrote:

>Don't we have a central repository for tutorials now?
>The wiki maybe?

I designed the tutorial as an example being bundled with the xmlrpc library
documentation. It should go into the (a) central tutorial repository if
it is
good/interesting enough I guess.

Joe: Do you want to be a tutorial editor, i.e. taking raw material and doing
the actual tutorial compilation, or should I just wikify the tutorial
and put it
in? How much control do you want?

Cheers
/Jocke

PS I will not have access to my mailbox for a week from *now*. Away
     skiing. DS