Erlang-projects

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Thu Feb 13 18:22:56 CET 2003

* Vlad Dumitrescu (EAW) <Vlad.Dumitrescu@REDACTED> [2003-02-12 12:50:31 +0100]:

> Hi,
>
> I have a few thoughts about the site. Maybe I just didn't find the right way of doing things...
>
> - it would be nice to have an easy way to insert internal links, that will display in the respective document, and not a new window;

Yes. Useful. I will think about how I can add that.

> - a larger separate page with the "latest changes and additions"; it's
> then easy to see if there's something new of interest. Maybe add a
> "marked as read" option...

As a first step, we now provide a list of the 10 last erlang-projects
items on the main, page with a more detailled description.

Tell me if this fits your need.
I hope we will be able to provide the exact feature your are suggesting
in the next steps.

--
Mickaël Rémond