small bug with http socket mode ({packet, http})

Nicolas Niclausse nicolas.niclausse@REDACTED
Tue Feb 11 12:29:17 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm playing with the native http socket mode, and i found a small bug in
the parser.

I'm using this mode for a http client:

I have a HTML page that start with a single whitespace (whitespace and
newline, in this case, the end of the headers is not detected !

instead of {http_eoh}, I get {http_error, #Port<0.58>, "\r\n \r\n"}

When I remove the first line in the HTML file, the end of headers is
well detected.

(i'm using R9B-0 on linux)

--
Nicolas NICLAUSSE                       IDEALX S.A.S.
Tél:01 44 42 00 00                      http://IDEALX.com/