let me know the concept of gen_event behaviour

Suresh S sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
Mon Feb 10 17:43:15 CET 2003

Hi,

There is an Event manager can add Event handlers, This event handlers will handle particular event,

Is every  Event is a Call back module ? if so  suppose there are 1000 calls processing in the applicaiton at once, then 1000 call events are generated, then if we use gen_event behaviour there will be 1000 call back modules active( generated )

Please clarify this, let me know the concept of gen_event behaviours

Thanking u in advance.

regards

Suresh S