Brain Dump #1

Vlad Dumitrescu (EAW) Vlad.Dumitrescu@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 16:11:50 CET 2003

> Regarding Jabber, I think it is not very different than an
> SMTP based messaging
> system. Jabber is nothing more than a logical bus based on
> XML.

I never thought of it from this perspective, it's really mind-opening to see new points of view!

What I've been thinking sometimes (without really going deeply into it) is that there should be a nice way to blend email with IM: both have their own pros and cons, but together they might prove very useful! Is anyone aware of any such approaches?

regards,
Vlad