problem with ssl

Nicolas Niclausse nicolas.niclausse@REDACTED
Thu Feb 6 11:18:38 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm currently adding http/https support in my load testing tool
(http://tsunami.idealx.org/) . Using HTTP with gen_tcp is fine, but i
have a strange problem with HTTPS (ssl).

I'm using a gen_server and open the ssl socket in active mode; it
seems that the last packet of the response is delayed: it is received
by my gen_server only when the HTTPS server closed the connection,
after the expiration of the keepalive timeout (currently 15 sec). This
does not happen in pure HTTP, and happens only when when the body
size is large enough (more than 10 or 20 KBytes).

Any idea ?

I'm using erlang R9B-0 and Apache 1.3.26 on linux ...

--
Nicolas NICLAUSSE                       IDEALX S.A.S.
Tél:01 44 42 00 00                      http://IDEALX.com/