Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 19:31:46 CET 2003

Luke Gorrie <luke@REDACTED> writes:

> The copy of Distel in CVS currently works better than the last release
> (some debugger breakpoint bugfixes), so if you want to try it you
> needn't expect trouble.

Actually there's a main difference: everyone working on Distel uses
GNU Emacs 21 (as far as I know), and I do the necessary portability
fixes for GNU Emacs 20 and XEmacs 21 at release time (usually there
are one or two trivial things.)

So if you want to try refactoring with one of those other editors, let
me know and I'll make sure it works and do a new release.

Cheers,
Luke