Small poll

Peter Lund peter@REDACTED
Thu Dec 11 09:11:03 CET 2003

I am certainly putting my money on no 1!

The case when "a + 32" craches my code will be easily detected
the first time I run that piece of code, and since I *do* test my
code before delivery, this is a non-problem. I would not like
having anyone wasting their valuable time improving the compiler
to catch this and also wasting more CPU power on everyones
computer when compiling.

/Peter