ANNOUNCMENT

Joe Armstrong joe@REDACTED
Tue Dec 2 15:35:07 CET 2003

Hello everybody,

  My  life as  a perpetual  student is  scheduled to  end at  10.00 on
Friday.

  On Friday (yes THIS Friday) at 10.00 I will "defend" [1] my thesis.

  The defence will take place at 10.00 at the IT Universitet KTH Kista
(Forum)      Sal     4.      (this     is      building      39     on
http://www.kth.se/om/kartor_adresser/itu.html)

  A summary and instructions on how to get to the IT university can be
found in the nailleaf at:

	http://www.sics.se/~joe/thesis/spikblad.html

   Executive summary of the summary:

        Q: How can we program stuff that works despite the fact we will have
	   errors in our programs?