Out of space in dist table

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Dec 1 14:35:16 CET 2003

Only hidden nodes will be re-cycled. Hidden nodes are usually
written the erl_interface library. Ordinary Erlang nodes are not
hidden.

The R9B and R9C releases contains a better solution to the problem;
the former limit of 255 nodes has been removed.

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P