Erlang application roundup
Thu Aug 28 15:57:26 CEST 2003
Dear Erlang programmers,
I think it's time to find out the state of Erlang
usage, so please reply to this little poll (always
email me, and the list if you like to) as appropriate:
I would like to know what Erlang programs you are
working on, well-known or unknown, so that we can list
them somewhere prominent.
What I would like you to tell me:
- who you are (company/department + optional contact)
- project homepage, if any
- what your system does (one line/sentence or so)
- size (approx. lines of Erlang)
* don't count OTP
* optionally loc in other languages, or just "other"
- type (industrial or academic or open-source)
(personal, secret, unreleased projects may be the
subject of another poll)
- project duration
- number of developers
- status (beta, released, supporting N installations,
version 20.1, ...)
I will put the answers together in a table and hand
this over to erlang.org.
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
More information about the erlang-questions