Enterprise Erlang Beams?

Vladimir Sekissov svg@REDACTED
Wed Aug 27 12:00:45 CEST 2003

Good day,

I think client-side XUL-based interface using UBF or native format
would be better alternative.

http://xul.sourceforge.net/

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov

vlad_dumitrescu> From: "Peter Lund" <peter@REDACTED>
vlad_dumitrescu> > Has anyone heard about any browser plugin that contains an Erlang VM
vlad_dumitrescu> > making it possible to run Erlang inside the client's browers?
vlad_dumitrescu>
vlad_dumitrescu> Hi again,
vlad_dumitrescu>
vlad_dumitrescu> The big problem is that there is no "sandbox Erlang VM" yet (as far as I know).
vlad_dumitrescu> Until SafeErlang (or similar) is ready, I don't think it is wise to open that
vlad_dumitrescu> big a security hole :-)
vlad_dumitrescu>
vlad_dumitrescu> /Vlad