R9C-0 available on OS X under darwinports

Gregory Wright gwright@REDACTED
Fri Aug 22 23:18:40 CEST 2003

Hello,

Erlang/OTP version R9C-0 is available under the darwinports system
on Mac OS X. Darwinports is a packaging system similar to the *BSD
ports system. More information on installing darwinports is available
from www.opendarwin.org/projects/darwinports/

The port itself is found in the lang/erlang directory.

If anyone would like to maintain this port, let me know. It is left
over from
some work I did at my previous company. It would be nice if a regular
user of Erlang would look after it.

If you have any questions, send them to me directly as I do not
subscribe
to the erlang-questions list.

Best Wishes,
Greg Wright