Erlang programmation

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Wed Aug 13 00:27:24 CEST 2003

>   I just finished a French book on Erlang

Yea, I got my copy from Amazon.fr today (took about a week)!

First impressions:

o Well done: Nice book format, nice font, nice graphics.

o The emphasis seems to lie on giving an overview of today's
  Erlang world.

o The the technical French language together with the code and images makes
  it possible to comprehend it with my school French.. so don't
  let you keep off to get it if your French is not perfect!

> (published by Eyrolles, a
>   famous french technical publisher).

When asked by an English friend, who that Golden Earring music group was,
a "They are world famous in Holland!" slipped out. :)

Thank you!
Marc