The Erlang way - dynamic upgrade of a server and UBF extensions

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Apr 30 15:57:55 CEST 2003

And here's my 1e-2 Euros.

About the idea of embedding IP addresses in the IP packet data: please
don't do it! If your packet passes through a NAT/PAT firewall/router
you're embedded addresses become meaningless. I don't know what to
suggest in it's place though, sorry.

Pete.