string conversion, format functions

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Apr 23 23:37:06 CEST 2003

Strange, but they are in erlang, not strings:

	list_to_integer/1
	integer_to_list/1

since a string is a list, they work quite well. :)

--
Shawn.

  /*
   * [...] Note that 120 sec is defined in the protocol as the maximum
   * possible RTT.  I guess we'll have to use something other than TCP
   * to talk to the University of Mars.
   * PAWS allows us longer timeouts and large windows, so once implemented
   * ftp to mars will work nicely.
   */
  	-- from /usr/src/linux/net/inet/tcp.c, concerning RTT [round trip time]