Globus

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Thu Apr 17 09:18:50 CEST 2003

IMHO, this is a complementary approach. It is meant to be run over the
Internet, which presents challenges that Erlang is also trying to address as
an afterthought (most important aspect, I think, is security, but also
heterogenity).

On the other hand, maybe a good way of solving these problems would be to
use an Erlang mesh as the infrastructure, and build a higher-level framework
on top of it. Do you happen to know someone that would want to grant a
couple of millions for researching this thoroughly? :-)

regards,
Vlad