Lib's complete?

henkbijker78@REDACTED henkbijker78@REDACTED
Wed Apr 2 09:14:45 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble compiling my 'c' code. It seems like 'erl_int_value'
and 'erl_is_tuple' is missing from the lib's. Any idea's / input will be
appreciated. Attached is the command I use to compile and error messages
received.

Regards,

Henk.

--------------
bash-2.03$ gmake
gcc -g -o sema_api
sema_api.c -I/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-3.3.0/include -I. -L/us
r/local/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-3.3.0/lib -L. -lnsl -lsocket -lsmsapi -
ldumbdi -erl_interface -lei

erl_int_value                       /var/tmp/ccFUJVhO.o
erl_is_tuple                        /var/tmp/ccFUJVhO.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to sema_api
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [all] Error 1

bash-2.03$