OTP-R8B-2 does not compile on FreeBSD 4.6.2

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Wed Sep 25 11:45:02 CEST 2002

Torbjorn Tornkvist <tobbe@REDACTED> writes:
> BTW: How do I specify where my SSL inc/lib stuff are located ?
> (did Klacke's make-SSL patch go in ?)

  % ./configure --help

should give that information. If not this is the relevant section
from the configure script

  dnl Check flags --with-ssl, --without-ssl --with-ssl=PATH.
  dnl If no option is given or --with-ssl is set without a path then we
  dnl search for SSL libraries and header files in the standard locations.
  dnl If set to --without-ssl we disable the use of SSL
  dnl If set to --with-ssl=PATH we use that path as the prefix, i.e. we
  dnl use "PATH/include" and "PATH/lib".

  .
  .

  AC_ARG_WITH(ssl,
  [  --with-ssl=PATH         specify location of openSSL/ssleay include and lib
    --with-ssl              use SSL (default)
    --without-ssl           don't use SSL])

kent