Make replacement for Erlang - suggestions?

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Tue Sep 17 14:56:58 CEST 2002

Mickael,

 It looks like I was *way* to hasty to dismiss ermake
as a 'make' clone. I do that more then I like to admit
:-) I apoligize. Thank you for your examples, I will
definatly take the time to look into it further.

Thanks,
Eric

--- Mickael Remond <mickael.remond@REDACTED>