Eddieware.org domain name lost and question about Enhanced DNS

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Thu Sep 12 11:15:32 CEST 2002

Pekka Hedqvist <pekka@REDACTED>:

> I dug around a lot in the DNS server a few years back. Dunno if I can
> help U but gimme some questions and I see if I remember anything. Where
> did U fetch it from, sourceforge?

Yes. I used the CVS version which seems more up to date and can work with only
few changes with OTP R8B-2.

I manage to make to compile Eddieware and the DNS is properly working.
Now I did not manage to isolate it from the other part of Eddieware. It seems
to start correctly but in fact does not accept connection.
I only took the dns_server part from eddieware. Do you know if there are other
dependancies ?

--
Mickaël Rémond