Erlang usage statistics

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Sat Sep 7 15:29:17 CEST 2002

>My only comments is about the field regarding project in Erlang. I have more
>than one project to mention, but maybe I should put a link to a home page
>dispatching to my others projects.

It is all my fault. I was the one asking for those links.. Guess why :-)
Once the survey is over, I will be dropping a line to the people who
added the links and ask if they mind them beeing added in the open
directory.

>Maybe, it should be a better idea for you to store several page for developpers
>participating to several projects. It will be easier, later on, to make a page
>linking to all Erlang known projects.

I am attempting to list all of these projects on the Erlang section of
the Open Directory at
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Erlang/ We have now
reached 280 links (Lots has happened, especially at sourceforge!), and
with packloads of Articles I found recently that still to be added.  If
any one has external Erlang pages, add them there or email them to me!!!

Regards,
Franesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com