ANN: Erlang style sheet for a2ps

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Tue Sep 3 10:48:34 CEST 2002

Johan Garpendahl writes:

 > I have a style sheet for a2ps that I would like to share.
 > I thought it could be a good idea to beta-test it here before sending
 > it to the a2ps maintainers.

I didn't even know a2ps had pretty printing. Cool. In case I'm not
alone in my ignorance about a2ps, here's what I did to install and use the
stylesheet:

  1. Saved the stylesheet as "erlang.ssh" and copied it to wherever my
     system keeps the other a2ps stylesheets. (some style sheets
     which came with a2ps are: c.ssh, sh.ssh, perl.ssh)

  2. Invoked a2ps with the --pretty-print option, e.g.

     a2ps --pretty-print=erlang -o new.ps gth_log.erl

One comment: highlit text with underscore characters in it doesn't get
printed the way I expected, e.g. '-include_lib' appears with only
'-include' bold. Same thing for macros like ?LOG_FILENAME.

Matthias